- Extensive practical knowledge of the C programming language (C89, C99).
- Experience in development of embedded software for the MIPS and ARM architectures in Linux environment.
- Familiarity of low level concepts such as memory-mapped I/O and interrupts.
- Familiarity with various libc implementations (uClibc, glibc).
- Practical knowledge of the Z80 assembly programming language (Game Boy).
- Practical knowledge of the Objective C & Swift programming languages.
- Familiarity with the Java programming language.
- Practical knowledge of the Git and SVN version control systems.
- Practical knowledge of the SDL 1.2.
- English proficiency - fluent (Mastery C2 - Level 3 Certificate in ESOL International).
- Polish proficiency - native speaker.
- German proficiency - communicative.